Morning and evening historic tours of Eagle Lake and its 23,000 acre reserve. Easy loading and unloading. Available stops at the historic Eagle Lake Sporting Camps and / or public campsites with toilet facilities helps make the trip more enjoyable. Luxury overnight excursions to remote campsites - we transport, supply the gear, and if you like, the cook! Fishing trips, nature and historic tours. Do it while you can!
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at the historic Eagle Lake Sporting Camps.
- Visit areas only accessible by water - enjoy the luxury only a pontoon boat can offer.
- Custom excursions with meals - bring your own beverages - music - sunsets - memories.
- Water taxi service
- Satellite Radio - 100 plus channels; CD player too!
- Safety equipment including marine radio
- Fishing boat rentals and guides
- We do the work - we all have fun!
|Description||Per Person||For the Boat & Guide|
|Includes soft drink - meal/snack plans available|
|4 person minimum - Reservations suggested|